No matter your dreams and ambitions, Maersk offers exciting career opportunities in a truly international working environment. When you join Maersk, the world becomes your workplace. You will feel the diversity and dynamics of our international business from day one. We commit to providing possible best development and career growth to all our employees through digitalized learning ways to keep them up with development of technological changing.
In Maersk we are on a vision to become The Global Integrator of container logistics - connecting and simplifying our customers' supply chain. You will join a truly ground-breaking journey striving to continuing to strengthen the focus to become a truly customer-centric company, serving our customers' individual needs.
Our team in Maghreb and Algeria is growing and we are hiring Customer Experience Agents, to take full responsibility for customer experience by managing and monitoring the end-to-end shipment process.
- Be part of the world’s largest container shipping company.
- A challenging business environment, characterized by high pace and diversity.
- The opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of Maersk, the biggest player in the global market.
- You will gain industry knowledge, international working experience, better communication skills and techniques relevant to customer service.
- This is a dynamic position, operating in both a domestic and international environment.
- You will enjoy a Flex work environment.
- Manage and monitor the end-to-end shipment process on behalf of customer logistics department.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders in shipment process handling.
- Orchestrator the overall flow of an end-to-end shipment.
- Provide a value add to the customers through effective business solutions by having good business knowledge / process understanding.
- Query Resolution with shippers/Customers/Key Account Managers/other stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Maintain a Customer centric approach thereby helping to avoid occurrence of errors.
- Prepare and submit all documents in a timely and accurate manner and keep the internal/external stakeholders informed of the status.
- Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
- Adhere to process and procedures during daily operation.
We are looking for:
- Good experience in logistics, transport, or supply chain sectors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently with stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management skills and relationship building.
- English fluency (both oral and written). French will be a plus.
- Customer Centricity and result orientation.
- Well-organized when working under pressure.
- Team player – Works together with others to achieve results.
- Good understanding of operational processes.
About Us Sealand – A Maersk Company is a regional container logistics company that combines passionate local teams and agile-thinking with an unrivalled global network, powered by the larger A.P. Moller - Maersk family. By combining international vision with genuine local knowledge, we move our customers’ cargo quickly and efficiently across the Americas, Asia, Europe, North Africa and the Middle East. In Sealand – A Maersk Company, we create a unique culture by empowering employees. We are trusted to make decisions and take initiatives. To continue to grow Sealand – A Maersk Company, we know that it can only be done by growing together with our customers and our employees. If you want to make a difference and your mind is set on achieving outstanding results, we promise you that being part of Sealand – A Maersk Company will feel like coming home. For more information: https://www.sealandmaersk.com