We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic leader to join our Customer Experience Team.You will be tasked with delivering best in class Customer Experience for our Reefer accounts and you will lead and grow a dedicated team of Customer Experience Partners (CEPs) while collaborating closely with both internal and external stakeholders
A chance to develop further within Customer Experience and wider Commercial Sales – and an opportunity to grow our renowned brand – working directly with world class accounts in a segment of key commercial significance and the wider Southern African economy.
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
• Ensures consistent end to end Customer Experience delivery in line with the brand standards, proactively establishing mutually beneficial cooperation with customers through understanding their business drivers and needs.
• Drive and deliver class leading customer experience – to ensure business retention and growth in line with agreed commercial strategy.
• Contribute to the Commercial pipeline management and deliver agreed sales targets and assigned internal sales customers ensuring focus on segmentation drivers
• Close collaboration and partnership with the Sales Team to grow and develop the customer base
• Address and follow up on service issues in a timely manner – drive first time quality and efficiency of delivery, problem solve and seek to continually improve.
• Lead coach and develop your team of CEPs (Customer Experience Partners) - coach and grow a problem-solving mindset and culture of continuous improvement
• Drive and progress our technology transformation – grow uptake of online products
• Drive growth in Logistics & Services for these segments
We are looking for
• From 3 years of relevant leadership experience in Customer Services / Commercial Management
• While a previous experience in shipping/logistics is a must, Reefer knowledge will be considered as a plus
• Demonstrated commitment to deliver quality customer experience
• You have a passion for leading, coaching and developing people
• You have a strong continuous improvement mindset – a real problem solver
• You are "technology and digital savvy"
• You have strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills – ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders – from senior leaders to the shop floor