Do you want to be a part of a purpose-driven, values-oriented organization operating in one of the most important nerve centers of global trade? Do you wish to join a dynamic, dedicated and highly ambitious team in a challenging yet rewarding environment?
APMT Tangier is currently looking for a driven Concession Financial Analyst with high interest of achieving results through collaboration, supporting the transformational journey to professionalize concession contract management.
The successful candidate will be part of a diverse, learning-focused, competitive and professional organization, which offers real opportunities for personal development and in-depth insights into the hub operations model.
You will work closely with a professional team, get exposure to senior management, and gain significant experience to further build career opportunities with the global organization.
Working hours: Administrative hours
Start date: as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or need further information, please refer to our website at www.apmterminals.com.
•Maersk Procurement, Sourcing Project Manager and responsible for setting up the new department, Leo Greene Carlstedt, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the head of Cost Leadership, the concession financial analyst will support the management of the global concession contracts portfolio; consisting of over 70 terminals agreements worldwide. As a financial analyst you will spearhead the analytical work, provide valuable insight to your manager, and ensure continuous contract management and investment analysis.
The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast paced and global environment, and is expected to deliver results and support a high performing concession contract management organization through strong analytical abilities, collaboration, personal drive, and ability to take ownership.
As a financial analyst, you will be accountable and exposed to a variety of tasks, such as:
- Conduct financial analyses and create total cost of ownership models to help inform decisions on existing and future long term contractual agreements
- Perform comprehensive financial and data analysis on contract performance, and build visualization tools such as dashboards and business intelligence reports
- Participate in and support the strategy review of the concession agreement portfolio, providing relevant financial insights to support informed management decisions
- Support the organization by providing high quality contract risk assessment of concession agreement and related assets
- Look for opportunities to optimize concession contracts, and define and to the extent possible implement ‘best-of-benchmark’ contracts
- Define and follow up on set KPI’s to track performance and foresee need for contract negotiations, renegotiations
- Support maintenance and monitoring of the centralized repository for terminal concession agreements
We are looking for
- Holds a master or Bachelor of Science degree within finance, economics or related
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in financial analysis and planning, performance management, or finance oriented contract management
- Previous experience of working with and monitoring and evaluating long term contracts and investments, and especially concession agreements, is an advantage.
- Work life experience from the maritime and/or transport industry is an advantage.
- Has documented experience working with and performing quantitative analysis, and operates effortlessly in Excel, and other analytics tools. Knowledge within VBA is a plus.
- A strong understanding of corporate finance and familiarity with accounting standards and practices
- Ability to translate figures and quantitative data into simple and insightful learnings that can serve as a basis for decision-making
- Technical savviness, familiar with working in PowerBI and/or other business intelligence tools to visualize complex data
- Possess project and process management skills and the ability work efficiently on a multitude of projects and task in a rapidly changing environment
- Support the achievement of a business and legal optimization agenda
- Fluent English is mandatory. Spanish, French and Arabic are an advantage