Are you a customer-oriented person who is passionate about employee experience and have high energy and strive for achieving the best in what you do to efficiently manage resolutions? Then this role is for you!
Maersk South Africa is looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic individual for the LOGISTICS & DOCUMENTATION role. CX Agent - Reefer - Agriculture Products position is an individual contributor role, directly reporting to the Reefer Logistics Manager, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
A challenging and exciting job in a truly international company with good career opportunities. You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular and extraordinary engagement with key stakeholders across our global teams and businesses. You will form part of a global team that are ’Trusted, Brave and Open’ about making Maersk a safe and secure company to work for with a strong customer focus. We are dedicated on developing our people and we are an equal opportunity company, irrespective of gender, age, nationality, sexual, orientation or religious beliefs.
• You will be expected to execute the various export and import customer service processes as per global design across teams while monitoring the assigned exports/imports performance against the KPIs, along with making recommended corrective actions where necessary
• You will as well conduct and assist with specific training on cargo shipment documentation as per manuals, guidelines and policies
• Additionally, you will be in charge of the following:
_ Execution of all Logistics & planning for operational tasks,
- Completing and passing relevant customs and shipping documents as per legislation for Europe, Far and Middle East, Kenya, USA and Bangladesh
-Ensuring all receiver documentation requirements are met
-Ensuring compliance with the authorities regarding the approval and signing of documentation
-Co-ordinating with the shipping lines regarding waybills/bills
-Emailing / couriering all documents to the Customers / Consignee’s
-Customer Care – Queries
-Attending industry related meetings / maintaining international protocols
We are looking for
A candidate with the following:
• Previous work experience (3-5 years) in a related area.
• Knowledge of the functional area and understanding of the business overall nature.
• Problem solver attitude/approach through a choice between known alternatives within the area of expertise and direct manager that will evaluate the appropriateness and effectiveness of the solution.
• Presentation skills in order to share results of own work to team.
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customer's supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people. With simple end-to-end offering of products and digital services, seamless customer engagement and a superior end-to-end delivery network, Maersk enables its customers to trade and grow by transporting goods anywhere - all over the world. For more information: https://www.maersk.com