Do you enjoy contributing to connecting the world, and talking to different customers and colleagues in Morocco and across the globe each day?
If you want to make an impact in a dynamic business, a geography with strong growth aspirations, and you thrive by working under pressure then this position might be for you!
You will also be learning and developing in a truly international, values driven, open and engaging working environment, with unique opportunities for personal and professional growth within Maersk, a global leader in Shipping and Logistics .
In this role, you will gain industry knowledge, international experience, enhance communication skills and techniques relevant to customer experience and Shipping and Logistics. This will deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organization’s success.
Your overall responsibilities will include:
• Managing the overall customer experience related to the end-to-end shipment process for our customers across multiple means of transport
• Build customer relationships and trust, and be curious about customers’ business needs and drivers in order to better serve them, while identifying new business opportunities
• Monitor performance throughout the shipment cycle, and identify and adress root causes if expectations are not met
• Coordinate with the commercial organization on customer commitments and forecasts
• Drive continuous improvement to satisfy customers and improve loyalty
• Support the digitization agenda by positively influencing customers’ uptake of new e-features
We are looking for
We are seeking an individual who is passionate about shipping and logistics, and possesses the following background, skills and competencies :
• A driven fast learner, with a positive attitude who shows initiative and take ownership over client cases
• A professional communicator, able to keep a cool head and a customer centric approach while getting things done under minimal supervision
• Person comfortable with working with multiple items at the same time whilst keeping quality in focus.
• A Team player who is goal-orientated and demonstrates a high level of commitment with the ability to work under minimal supervision
• University Degree in a business, Logistics related field
• Fluent in spoken and written Arabic, French and English. Spanish is a plus
• Prior experience in logistics and/or customer experience is a plus, but not a requirement