Key expert 2 : Agricultural Trade Policy Specialist, Afrique du Sud
DESCRIPTION DU POSTE
Contrat : Long-terme
Date limite de candidature : 15/03/2021
Lieu : Afrique du Sud
Projet : Technical Assistance for the Support Programme to the Implementation of the European Union (EU) — Southern African Development Community (SADC) Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) in South Africa
Long term expert for a 3 year EU funded project
Location : Expert will be based in Pretoriat
Duration : 480 working days
Qualifications and skills
• A master’s degree or any equivalent degree in International Trade, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Business, International trade law or any other related field.
• In the absence of a master’s degree or any equivalent degree, must have a bachelor’s degree or any equivalent degree in International Trade, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Business, International trade law or any other related field, with at least eight years of experience in market access trade-related technical assistance working with government agencies and multiple stakeholders, instead of five years of general professional experience.
• Facilitation skills evidenced by a proven track record in chairing or facilitating seminars/meetings and/or public-private dialogue processes is an advantage.
• Excellent communication skills in spoken and written English.
• Working knowledge of the standard Microsoft Office suite of programs.
General professional experience
• At least five years of experience in market access trade-related technical assistance working with government agencies or similar entities and multiple stakeholders.
Specific professional experience
• At least five years of experience working on agricultural trade policy development and implementation.
• At least five years of professional experience in agricultural trade policy issues/procedures – such as trade facilitation, sanitary and phytosanitary measures, technical barriers to trade, Rules of Origin, safeguard measures and private sector development.
• Experience in capacity building and training programmes.
• Proven track record in project monitoring and evaluation will be an asset.
• Experience in working in South Africa or Southern African Development Community region will be an asset;
• Experience working with the European Union or similar international donor, Southern African Development Community, and South African trade agreements will be an asset;
• Indications and tariff-rate quota management will be an asset.
REPONDRE A CETTE ANNONCE / APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Référence SOFRECO : 0E11774-DEM
Merci d'envoyer votre CV détaillé en précisant votre disponibilité à
SOFRECO - 92/98 boulevard Victor Hugo, 92115 Clichy-cedex France