APM Terminals Côte d'Ivoire Inland Services has established a strong and expanding presence with an expectation for continued growth and development all the way now as One Maersk.
The business unit is powered by a dedicated team of arround 50 accomplished professionals who focus on providing best in class integrated solutions in the field of inland container logistics.
The position will be based in Abidjan and reports directly to EMR Coordinator
APM Terminals offers a key role in the development of human capabilities in a dynamic and international organisation with the possibility to continuously learning and developing your competencies.
- Assist the EMR Coordinator in insuring equipment provider performs contractual terms as it relates to APMT equipment maintenance staff in regards to and handover of equipment and training certification:
o Factory held training classes
o Documentation and certification
- Manage APMT equipment (EH, CHE) as well as assets required to maintain them in regards to:
o Spare parts
o Equipment maintenance manuals and drawings
-Insure equipment is maintained per prescribed maintenance programs
-Provide repairs providers with all the defective equipment and follow up for a timely release in order not to impact Ops performance
-Closely follow up vehicle incident
We are looking for
• College degree/Technical/Engineering Certification or relevant work experience in a equipment maintenance
• Previous experience on Spreader, Electric and other motorized equipment
• Technical, Equipment, Workshop or Maintenance background