We are looking for a Customer Experience partner to join our high performing team in Casablanca.
The Customer Experience Partner shall actively build strong relationships with customers, gain understanding of their business, deliver excellent customer service and maximize commercial opportunities. This will include the proactive identification of new customers and the ongoing development of existing customer relationships with the objective to deliver volume and yield targets and grow Safmarine’s presence in the market.
At Safmarine, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
Our diverse team of passionate and dedicated colleagues are empowered and supported to grow by their leaders. We all have our customers in mind, in every action of our daily work life, and this is truly the key to reaching our target!
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and provide second-to-none customer Experience.
- Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of customer shipments and issues.
- Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
- Act and communicate proactively and keep customers informed of any issues or changes in the booking.
- Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
- Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
- Hunt leads and follow up on opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts. This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions in the market place.
- Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximize Safmarine’s share of wallet and our overall business profitability.
- To deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams.
We are looking for
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- A positive can do-will do attitude
- Fluent in spoken & written English and French
- Proactive, self-starter who can work alone & within a close-knit team
- Passionate with drive to continuously develop
- Drive for Results - Willing to work towards achieving goals & KPIs of self & entire team
- An excellent team player
- Willing to be the committed business partner for our customers