Responsible for the customer experience activities to the geographical area under supervision. Reporting to the Area Head of Customer Service, the Customer Service Manager, Ocean needs to ensure the accomplishment of customer onboarding and issue resolution, ensuring delivery of ocean products.
At Maersk, you’ll be part of a global team motivated by bringing food and commodities to people in every corner of the world. We do this through close partnerships with our valued customers, who trade everything from seafood and fruits, to clothes, electronics and cars! No matter our role in the Region our end goal is to simplify the lives of our customers. This is done through seamless processes, best in class digital solutions, and great customer service!
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterized by high pace and diversity. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations with current and new customers and work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
- Own local customer onboarding, support and issue resolution for a seamless customer experience;
- Act as a role model by representing the voice of the customers throughout the organization whilst maintaining the company's vision;
- Actively monitor local NPS across segments and partner with relevant teams to drive local improvement and customer satisfaction;
- Establish a strong team to manage service delivery, ensuring global segment standards;
- Ensure good collaboration as part of cross-functional customer teams.
We are looking for
- Solid experience in Customer Service and/or Operations;
- Strong ability to communicate with a varied range of stakeholders;
- Will to step in and help with the work of his/her team when necessary;
- Knowledge of shipping, supply chain or logistics industry;
- Strong business acumen and excellent commercial knowledge and understanding of the local market landscape;
- Continuous growth and improvement mindset with global orientation;