The role of the Customer Service Agent is to own and manage the experience of Customers assigned to him.
In all aspects of the position the Customer Service Agent will identify and bring forward opportunities for improvement of the customer experience and Maersk Line efficiencies and processes and be responsible for the end to end customer experience in compliance with all company procedures and regulatory requirements.
The Customer Service Agent is also expected to guide both external and internal customers on the modalities of our business and on-board customers in line with the company onboarding guidelines.
• An international, open and engaging working environment.
• Experience a truly value and team-based leadership
• The chance to work alongside a dynamic and motivated team of Customer Service
• A role with plenty of room to create your own impact.
• The opportunity to manage a portfolio of customers with responsibility for the end-to-end shipping process, from quoting to delivery of the cargo at destination.
• Be the primary point of contact for Customers and ensure they feel pleased, cared for and trusted in all their interactions with Maersk Line
• Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs, drivers and desires.
• Act as a link between customers and internal stakeholders to ensure high standards of service in line with their expectations
• Actively “Ask for More” cargo from our customers
• Ensures services are delivered to customers as promised and/or proactively keep them informed of relevant deviations including proposal of solutions or alternatives.
• Proactively seek feedback from customers on issues they have faced with Maersk Line and work actively with other functions to ensure such issues aren’t repeated
• Understand claims policy and its impact on company assets and guide customers best possible through any potential claim situation.
• On-board new Customers and actively drive awareness and utilisation of Maersk Line self-service channels.
• As an ongoing basis, explore avenues for service improvements and how we can increase efficiency or add more value to customers.
• Act as backup for Counter/Care if required
• Always behave in a manner consistent with and loyal to the A.P. Moller – Maersk values
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service or Customer facing role
• Good communication skills
• Problem solving skills with focus customer satisfaction and attention to details
• Team player
• Good organizational skills with understanding of prioritization
• Previous experience in interaction with Customs will be a plus
• Proficiency in English will be a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.